Fixture Builder Bug v.1.0.0

Hello!

It seems as though the fixture builder has a bug, in which..

a) the fixture library does not load into 'Copy From'
b) Copy From only uses the profiles already patched in a show
c) Copy From only gives you the first fixture you patched, regardless of what fixture you select.

..I hope this wasn't intentional.

Other than that, some nice changes, love the boot-up speed, DBO, and park/unpark buttons..
Parents
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;63279]Ryan

This is intentional.
    The fixtures are NOT is the show until you patch them (this speeds show loads, backups and network sync much quicker) so since they are not in the show we currently have no way to get the fixtures functions.

The issue I am having is no matter what fixture ( in my show) I choose to copy, it will only copy whatever fixture was patched first

Example: I first add a vl1000, then a rgb led, then a vl3000

If I open the builder and choose anything it will always load the vl1000 profile, since it was the first one added

This can't be the intended way it works
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;63279]Ryan

This is intentional.
    The fixtures are NOT is the show until you patch them (this speeds show loads, backups and network sync much quicker) so since they are not in the show we currently have no way to get the fixtures functions.

The issue I am having is no matter what fixture ( in my show) I choose to copy, it will only copy whatever fixture was patched first

Example: I first add a vl1000, then a rgb led, then a vl3000

If I open the builder and choose anything it will always load the vl1000 profile, since it was the first one added

This can't be the intended way it works
Children
No Data