Hog 4 PC Nano Mode - One Less Window?

As somebody pointed out in another thread the use of Nano mode on the Hog 4 PC will change the number of encoder wheels to 4 (instead of the new 5 version). This allows it to work with the older programming wing and Nano without having to rebuild all the wheel sets.

The problem is that in Nano mode one of the main windows seems to be lost. For example, in normal (non-Nano) mode I have 2 windows and can enable 2 more via the control panel - just like Hog 3 PC. If I enable Nano mode - really only needed to change the number of encoder wheels - I only have the one Hog 4 PC window and the 2 "external" ones I can enable in the control panel. This means to get the wheel set count right I have to give up a window. This seems like a bug.

My current setup consists of a laptop and 2 Elo touch screens. I regularly have all for windows open across the 3 displays.

Kevin Montagne
Parents
  • Understood.
    I can see how that would be useful in that situation.
    Perhaps there should be a "Nano front panel" and a "Nano screens" option instead of the all encompassing option it is now.

As I said, I would like to see the Front Panel GUI changed even further to move the main playback bar all the way to the left as it is on the physical consoles in Nano mode. I wouldn't be opposed to the rate and intensity wheels being removed in this case either.

I'm going to start a new thread in the "Requests and "Enhancements section.
  • Understood.
    I can see how that would be useful in that situation.
    Perhaps there should be a "Nano front panel" and a "Nano screens" option instead of the all encompassing option it is now.

As I said, I would like to see the Front Panel GUI changed even further to move the main playback bar all the way to the left as it is on the physical consoles in Nano mode. I wouldn't be opposed to the rate and intensity wheels being removed in this case either.

I'm going to start a new thread in the "Requests and "Enhancements section.
Children
No Data