Masking using HOG4 PC

It seems that masking while recording or merging palettes doesn't work when the palette allready contains data on a Hog4 PC. I've tried different ways to do it, using the command line and the record options toolbar.
Parents
  • I want to merge "open strobe" into an existing beam-palette. I select the fixtures, press stobe>open on the right touchscreen. Then I type and press: 1 into the commandline. There appears an I from intensity into the beam palette, but it doesn't contain the recorded data.
    I've tried different ways: using record instead of merge. It works when the palette is empty, but then I can't merge beam values into the palette anymore.
    There are many kinds of fixtures in the group, the correct values appear in the programmer but won't record.
  • I want to merge "open strobe" into an existing beam-palette. I select the fixtures, press stobe>open on the right touchscreen. Then I type and press: 1 into the commandline. There appears an I from intensity into the beam palette, but it doesn't contain the recorded data.
    I've tried different ways: using record instead of merge. It works when the palette is empty, but then I can't merge beam values into the palette anymore.
    There are many kinds of fixtures in the group, the correct values appear in the programmer but won't record.
Children
No Data