TouchOSC Fader movements

Is anyone else playing with the built in OSC functions? I'm having issues getting fader movements from touchOSC to take effect into Hog4. The weirdest part is if I move one of the faders on the software front panel i see it update on my controller.
Parents
  • Easy to understand:

Otherwise you could use all midi/osc-gear to build your own programming-wing with HOG4PC
    HOG4PC is for free, and with this method HES can ensure that the money they spend for developing the software is coming back...
    I think you can do lot of stuff with external non HES Hardware, so if you like to have a working console incl. support etc you should also pay something for it (like buying a faderwing)
  • Easy to understand:

Otherwise you could use all midi/osc-gear to build your own programming-wing with HOG4PC
    HOG4PC is for free, and with this method HES can ensure that the money they spend for developing the software is coming back...
    I think you can do lot of stuff with external non HES Hardware, so if you like to have a working console incl. support etc you should also pay something for it (like buying a faderwing)
Children
No Data