TouchOSC Fader movements

Is anyone else playing with the built in OSC functions? I'm having issues getting fader movements from touchOSC to take effect into Hog4. The weirdest part is if I move one of the faders on the software front panel i see it update on my controller.
Parents
  • Hi Marc,
    Not sure i fully agree agree with you,if i wanted to output DMX from Hog PC in any way i would have had to purchase either a Widget/Superwidget/DP8000 or a combination of the above.
    It is irrelevant if you have an actual programming wing without some way of outputting DMX,you have in effect already made a purchase or investment in hardware?
    I could have 5 x DP8000 and any other combination or peripherals hardware and still not be able to control the encoders with OSC unless you purchase a programming wing.

If you have made any hardware purchase it would be very helpful if the encoders/faders then worked irrespective of HogPC being connected to a wing IMHO.

Loving the new version of Hog4 PC so very quick.
    Best C
  • Hi Marc,
    Not sure i fully agree agree with you,if i wanted to output DMX from Hog PC in any way i would have had to purchase either a Widget/Superwidget/DP8000 or a combination of the above.
    It is irrelevant if you have an actual programming wing without some way of outputting DMX,you have in effect already made a purchase or investment in hardware?
    I could have 5 x DP8000 and any other combination or peripherals hardware and still not be able to control the encoders with OSC unless you purchase a programming wing.

If you have made any hardware purchase it would be very helpful if the encoders/faders then worked irrespective of HogPC being connected to a wing IMHO.

Loving the new version of Hog4 PC so very quick.
    Best C
Children
No Data