TouchOSC Fader movements

Is anyone else playing with the built in OSC functions? I'm having issues getting fader movements from touchOSC to take effect into Hog4. The weirdest part is if I move one of the faders on the software front panel i see it update on my controller.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SAGUdj;63527]I have hog4PC with a hog3 wing. I just want OSC to control output when I'm on stage or scaffolding. IMO, if you have a wing connected, OSC should be fully enabled. Hog PC with wings is essentially a console.

What High End really needs is a real iPad/Android app.

I agree with you, but I can also see highend's perspective on this. As far as an android or iphone app on a PC system, you could probably get away with any of the VNC apps. Also, you can use TouchOSC for apple systems.

I made a TouchOSC layout for my Ipad that looks like one of the hog3pc programing and playback wings and I use that to control just about anything. (minus the fader movements)
  • [QUOTE=SAGUdj;63527]I have hog4PC with a hog3 wing. I just want OSC to control output when I'm on stage or scaffolding. IMO, if you have a wing connected, OSC should be fully enabled. Hog PC with wings is essentially a console.

What High End really needs is a real iPad/Android app.

I agree with you, but I can also see highend's perspective on this. As far as an android or iphone app on a PC system, you could probably get away with any of the VNC apps. Also, you can use TouchOSC for apple systems.

I made a TouchOSC layout for my Ipad that looks like one of the hog3pc programing and playback wings and I use that to control just about anything. (minus the fader movements)
Children
No Data