Visualisation 3d

Is there an equivalent to the grandMa 3d for the hog4 console? Or do I have to connect to WYG perform$$$?
Parents
  • ....that being said....

I find myself back on the Light Converse site since I will be receiving my dongle very soon.

I find the website quite poor, so if you don't mind I have a couple of questions.

Even though plans cannot be produced, can everything be drawn within the software, or do you actually require Vectorworks to draw in the first place what will ultimately get imported into Light Converse?

Are there any other pieces of software that are compatible?

I will certainly be having a look at the Hog 3 demo they have on their site.

Cheers
  • ....that being said....

I find myself back on the Light Converse site since I will be receiving my dongle very soon.

I find the website quite poor, so if you don't mind I have a couple of questions.

Even though plans cannot be produced, can everything be drawn within the software, or do you actually require Vectorworks to draw in the first place what will ultimately get imported into Light Converse?

Are there any other pieces of software that are compatible?

I will certainly be having a look at the Hog 3 demo they have on their site.

Cheers
Children
No Data