Visualisation 3d

Is there an equivalent to the grandMa 3d for the hog4 console? Or do I have to connect to WYG perform$$$?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;63566]Thanks for that Marc,

In which case, I wonder why HES chose this software to partner with?

Now I gather from various posts I have read that CITP will shortly be implemented into the Hog software, which I hope will lead to patch transfer with Capture Polar.

I think cause it worked great with HOG3 since years, cause there is no anual subscription fee, the renderings/results are great, it is easy to use, has a good support, and there might be for sure some reasons.
    Larger Jobs ar often planned within VW, cause Spotlight offer all the list-options etc...
    So you can easy get the drawing from the design-office/planning-office and use the plug-in to convert it for pre-viz and pre-programming
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;63566]Thanks for that Marc,

In which case, I wonder why HES chose this software to partner with?

Now I gather from various posts I have read that CITP will shortly be implemented into the Hog software, which I hope will lead to patch transfer with Capture Polar.

I think cause it worked great with HOG3 since years, cause there is no anual subscription fee, the renderings/results are great, it is easy to use, has a good support, and there might be for sure some reasons.
    Larger Jobs ar often planned within VW, cause Spotlight offer all the list-options etc...
    So you can easy get the drawing from the design-office/planning-office and use the plug-in to convert it for pre-viz and pre-programming
Children
No Data