Hog 4 Show to Hog 3

When I load a show created on Hog4 PC into Hog3 PC (3.2.6) I can't patch more fixtures other then the fixtures I allready patched in the Hog4 show.
The library seems to be limited to the fixtures in use.
Parents
  • I haven't attempted to try this yet.

Are you saying that you can't add a new type of fixture, or you can't even add an extra one of an existing type, for example, you already have 200 desk channels from the Hog 4 file, can you make it 201 when on a Hog 3?

I am very interested in this topic as very soon I will be starting programming a show on a physical Hog 4 console, but then that will fly out to a venue ahead of me, so finishing touches will happen on an iPC. Then the updated file will get loaded back into the Hog 4 once I get to the venue.

From all your experiences, what problems should I expect with transferring the file both ways?
  • I haven't attempted to try this yet.

Are you saying that you can't add a new type of fixture, or you can't even add an extra one of an existing type, for example, you already have 200 desk channels from the Hog 4 file, can you make it 201 when on a Hog 3?

I am very interested in this topic as very soon I will be starting programming a show on a physical Hog 4 console, but then that will fly out to a venue ahead of me, so finishing touches will happen on an iPC. Then the updated file will get loaded back into the Hog 4 once I get to the venue.

From all your experiences, what problems should I expect with transferring the file both ways?
Children
No Data