TouchOSC template

Since I've seen a lot of posts about this I thought I'd be nice and share. Save somebody else some work.

I based these of off the "old" hog3 wings. This is for the ipad

A few "release notes". As per my last post, if you are using the PC version encoders and faders will not work. As such I've not been able to actually test them (someone with a console wanna try it out?).

Right now I only have first 10 faders programed into it, but when i get some time I'll add a few more fader pages and if there is enough interest i'll make an ipod/phone version

Oh and this one uses the OSC functions NOT the Midi notes
Parents
  • I feel bad for you after you put in all the time to make those templates!

Just to pick up on the fader thing though, I was confused because you had put 5 encoders and the ALL key on the programming page. As for your other page, had the HES not just come out, I would have suggested you make the Grand Master fader 1, then label the remaining 9 as 2 thru 10, to replicate more accurately the behaviour of the wing you have copied.

I'm going to have a go at making a page that is just a keypad with a clear key, for an iPhone, so that it's a really simple little remote just for bringing channels up...unless HES have already done that....I have only seen the iPad version so far...
  • I feel bad for you after you put in all the time to make those templates!

Just to pick up on the fader thing though, I was confused because you had put 5 encoders and the ALL key on the programming page. As for your other page, had the HES not just come out, I would have suggested you make the Grand Master fader 1, then label the remaining 9 as 2 thru 10, to replicate more accurately the behaviour of the wing you have copied.

I'm going to have a go at making a page that is just a keypad with a clear key, for an iPhone, so that it's a really simple little remote just for bringing channels up...unless HES have already done that....I have only seen the iPad version so far...
Children
No Data