TouchOSC template

Since I've seen a lot of posts about this I thought I'd be nice and share. Save somebody else some work.

I based these of off the "old" hog3 wings. This is for the ipad

A few "release notes". As per my last post, if you are using the PC version encoders and faders will not work. As such I've not been able to actually test them (someone with a console wanna try it out?).

Right now I only have first 10 faders programed into it, but when i get some time I'll add a few more fader pages and if there is enough interest i'll make an ipod/phone version

Oh and this one uses the OSC functions NOT the Midi notes
Parents
  • [QUOTE=datadriver;63829]The iOS version of "Control" has been inter-op tested ok against Hog4 in our lab:)

Thanks for the help testing this Chris. I'm still having issues getting my Android device to actually get OSC messages delivered to my H4PC, but as we discussed it may be a networking issue on my end.....thought for the life of me and all the UDP Port troubleshooting I've gone through I still can't make it work.

At any rate I'm going to make my JSON template for Control available public in a separate thread.
    Maybe someone else will have better luck than me.
  • [QUOTE=datadriver;63829]The iOS version of "Control" has been inter-op tested ok against Hog4 in our lab:)

Thanks for the help testing this Chris. I'm still having issues getting my Android device to actually get OSC messages delivered to my H4PC, but as we discussed it may be a networking issue on my end.....thought for the life of me and all the UDP Port troubleshooting I've gone through I still can't make it work.

At any rate I'm going to make my JSON template for Control available public in a separate thread.
    Maybe someone else will have better luck than me.
Children
No Data