Keep Palette Preferences?

Is there a way to keep palette preferences from going back to defaults?

I set my colour, group and position palettes to "color code entire button" and it won't stay that way if I close the palette and open it again.

Also, even though windows like OUTPUT will remember the "compact" setting after closing and opening again, it will not remember it after the console is shut down and started up again.
Parents
  • I looked at this briefly. I put one palette/group in each window and color coded using Entire Button. If I close only one window such as Position and reopen it via the Position button it keeps the correct setting.

If I close all windows and use the prerecorded palette "PALETTES" the color does not stay. If I make a new palette and open via the new palette, the color stays. Logging off of the show and relaunching, it works the same, the color is held if I use the new palette.

I can bounce between the prerecorded PALETTES and the one I made and watch the color come and go.
  • I looked at this briefly. I put one palette/group in each window and color coded using Entire Button. If I close only one window such as Position and reopen it via the Position button it keeps the correct setting.

If I close all windows and use the prerecorded palette "PALETTES" the color does not stay. If I make a new palette and open via the new palette, the color stays. Logging off of the show and relaunching, it works the same, the color is held if I use the new palette.

I can bounce between the prerecorded PALETTES and the one I made and watch the color come and go.
Children
No Data