Keep Palette Preferences?

Is there a way to keep palette preferences from going back to defaults?

I set my colour, group and position palettes to "color code entire button" and it won't stay that way if I close the palette and open it again.

Also, even though windows like OUTPUT will remember the "compact" setting after closing and opening again, it will not remember it after the console is shut down and started up again.
Parents
  • I like the feature a lot too now that I know that the settings are stored in the view. I was a bit shy to overwrite the pre-recorded palettes, output and programmer buttons.

Now that I have, my output and programmer view buttons no longer function the same way though. Now when I hit Output view, I get my settings (compact) but it affects my right screen windows as well. The same is true with the Programmer view button. It used to only pop up the programmer on the right screen and leave whatever was on the left alone. My overwritten buttons now affect both screens. Is there a filter or setting for the views to just have it work by popping up one screen only?
  • I like the feature a lot too now that I know that the settings are stored in the view. I was a bit shy to overwrite the pre-recorded palettes, output and programmer buttons.

Now that I have, my output and programmer view buttons no longer function the same way though. Now when I hit Output view, I get my settings (compact) but it affects my right screen windows as well. The same is true with the Programmer view button. It used to only pop up the programmer on the right screen and leave whatever was on the left alone. My overwritten buttons now affect both screens. Is there a filter or setting for the views to just have it work by popping up one screen only?
Children
No Data