User Kinds Key Placement Confussion

Can someone explain the way User Kinds Keys work as far as location of the Kinds? When I create a new Kind in palette 8, then move it to a different palette, it always stays in the top left corner User Kind Key. However, if I create a second palette in 9, then I am able to move #8 to a higher palette and it actually moves on the User Kinds Keys too.
If I move the second palette, #9, to a higher palette, they both snap back to the top left corner on the User Kind Keys. What exactly should be happening?
Parents
  • Hey Scott,

just gave that a try a minute ago.
    What i found out and I think this is also how it should work:
    Kind 1-7 are not editable, from kind #8 you can store your user kinds, it doesn´t matter if you leave some kinds empty between the last fixed kind, the first user kind found in the directory will be the first one on page #1 (top left) of your user-kind-buttons. After that first button you can leave gaps and create with these gaps more pages.
    Hope this helps
  • Hey Scott,

just gave that a try a minute ago.
    What i found out and I think this is also how it should work:
    Kind 1-7 are not editable, from kind #8 you can store your user kinds, it doesn´t matter if you leave some kinds empty between the last fixed kind, the first user kind found in the directory will be the first one on page #1 (top left) of your user-kind-buttons. After that first button you can leave gaps and create with these gaps more pages.
    Hope this helps
Children
No Data