Bug Report Hog4 v1.0.0(304) Desktop Crash while building Chase

Pretty simple. While I was building a chase, the desktop crashed twice. The steps I took were...

301 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
302 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
303 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
304 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
305 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
306 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
Crash
Restarted Desktop and continued
307 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
308 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
309 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
310 @ Full, Color Palette White, Record Choose, Clear
Crash
Restarted Desktop and finished the chase.

Never got any message.
I did try to repro this and it did not do it the second time I built a chase. It is possible I went too fast and might have got my finger on an additional key, but not sure.
Parents
  • The original file on the Hog3 is fine. What happened is backing up the file on the 3 made a corrupt file. When I loaded it on the 4, I had issues. SO then I loaded that backup on the 3 and had the same issues. When I went back to the 3 and made a new backup, it was all fine and dandy. My mistake was backing up straight to a USB stick. Not a good idea. Better to backup to the hard drive and then copy the file to the flash drive. All is right in the world now.
  • The original file on the Hog3 is fine. What happened is backing up the file on the 3 made a corrupt file. When I loaded it on the 4, I had issues. SO then I loaded that backup on the 3 and had the same issues. When I went back to the 3 and made a new backup, it was all fine and dandy. My mistake was backing up straight to a USB stick. Not a good idea. Better to backup to the hard drive and then copy the file to the flash drive. All is right in the world now.
Children
No Data