Keyboard-Shortcuts in HOG4PC

Hi @ all!

Is there a possibility to get the keyboard shortcuts, e.g. "s" for setup working in Hog4PC as it was in 2PC and 3PC?

Best regards

Andy
Parents
  • I order to get hints to work for me, I have to have a window open (any pallet, output, programmer, whatever), and then click somewhere on the front panel to draw focus to it. Then when I hover over keys, I get keyboard shortcut hints, whether I'm in MAP mode or not.

Funny thing I've found also is that in H4PC, if I don't have any windows open, the front panel will stop responding to any mouse activity. If I then click on pallets, output, whatever to open a window, everything works fine. Don't know if that's a bug or what. Or maybe it's a Win8 thing. I am trying H4PC out on my win8 touch screen. I was going to test this on my Win7 pc that I've been running but I'm now getting "Hogclock init fail" when I try and start H4 on it. Off to trouble shoot that problem...

Update: Tried this on my Win7 and don't have any of the same behavior. Front panel/mouse interaction works fine in whatever situation, but I can't get any keyboard hints at all.

Mike
  • I order to get hints to work for me, I have to have a window open (any pallet, output, programmer, whatever), and then click somewhere on the front panel to draw focus to it. Then when I hover over keys, I get keyboard shortcut hints, whether I'm in MAP mode or not.

Funny thing I've found also is that in H4PC, if I don't have any windows open, the front panel will stop responding to any mouse activity. If I then click on pallets, output, whatever to open a window, everything works fine. Don't know if that's a bug or what. Or maybe it's a Win8 thing. I am trying H4PC out on my win8 touch screen. I was going to test this on my Win7 pc that I've been running but I'm now getting "Hogclock init fail" when I try and start H4 on it. Off to trouble shoot that problem...

Update: Tried this on my Win7 and don't have any of the same behavior. Front panel/mouse interaction works fine in whatever situation, but I can't get any keyboard hints at all.

Mike
Children
No Data