Speed Changes

Hi there
The Speed Change of virtual cuelists is strange... i don't see any changes in the toolbar. But when a cuelist is on a fader, i can see the changes in the Display there. I would lik to have the Speed wheel also active for virtual cuelists.
Cheers
Hg
Parents
  • Currently the rate wheel adjustments are only supported for physical masters and not for virtual cuelists. This is primarily due to the complications you already mentioned… difficult to cram the rate info into the list directory, and difficult to hold and adjust the rate value. We are looking into solutions so that we can expand this functionality to non-physical masters as well.
  • Currently the rate wheel adjustments are only supported for physical masters and not for virtual cuelists. This is primarily due to the complications you already mentioned… difficult to cram the rate info into the list directory, and difficult to hold and adjust the rate value. We are looking into solutions so that we can expand this functionality to non-physical masters as well.
Children
No Data