Adding Fixtures and Libraries

I recently received my HOG Full Boar 4 and need to add the Elation LED Spot pro to the library. I am not sure where I need to go or click to make this happen.

Let me know if you have figure this out
Parents
  • If the library is not included in the latest software build, you can look at the link below and see if it is at the Hog Library Downloader site.
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/index.shtml

If we do not have the fixture already created, you can send a link to the fixture's DMX table to hoglibraries@highend.com and they can create one.

If you have the library and just need to add it to your show. In the File Browser tab of the Shows window, SETUP->SHOWS, you can drag the fixture into the Libraries folder.

From the Fixture window, FIXTURE->OPEN, press the FIXTURE SCHEDULE button. In the Fixture Schedule, press SELECT LIBRARY and add and patch as usual.
  • If the library is not included in the latest software build, you can look at the link below and see if it is at the Hog Library Downloader site.
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/index.shtml

If we do not have the fixture already created, you can send a link to the fixture's DMX table to hoglibraries@highend.com and they can create one.

If you have the library and just need to add it to your show. In the File Browser tab of the Shows window, SETUP->SHOWS, you can drag the fixture into the Libraries folder.

From the Fixture window, FIXTURE->OPEN, press the FIXTURE SCHEDULE button. In the Fixture Schedule, press SELECT LIBRARY and add and patch as usual.
Children
No Data