Bug---Effects Engine

My Hog4pc crashes when I choose a canned effect and try to manually edit it in the effects engine. Does not crash when I start from scratch in my effects engine. This has been consistent with both releases of software v1.

Anyone else run into this?
Parents
  • Hi Again, I am still having problems, so I'll be more specific:
    I have 4 Mac 250 Entour's, 2 Mac 250 Krypton's, and 6 mac 101's patched into my show (I have found this to be a problem with many different shows).
    Control: Hog 4pc on a 2012 Mac Mini (boot camp), h3 playback and program wings, and a new style black super widget, 1 touchscreen (sometimes 2). Running Nano Mode.

It seems to happen after creating several effects in program mode, and then trying to manually change something in the effects engine (spreadsheet). When whatever triggers this happens, Hog4 windows all close, and when I try to restart i get the error message: there is already another instance of hog4pc running on this computer.

My only fix has been to log off current windows (7) user, and resign in/restart---I typically reopen with minimal lost data (maybe the last few commands).

Hope this helps---Crash is consistent when creating an effect with all 6 250s---
    Thanks!!
  • Hi Again, I am still having problems, so I'll be more specific:
    I have 4 Mac 250 Entour's, 2 Mac 250 Krypton's, and 6 mac 101's patched into my show (I have found this to be a problem with many different shows).
    Control: Hog 4pc on a 2012 Mac Mini (boot camp), h3 playback and program wings, and a new style black super widget, 1 touchscreen (sometimes 2). Running Nano Mode.

It seems to happen after creating several effects in program mode, and then trying to manually change something in the effects engine (spreadsheet). When whatever triggers this happens, Hog4 windows all close, and when I try to restart i get the error message: there is already another instance of hog4pc running on this computer.

My only fix has been to log off current windows (7) user, and resign in/restart---I typically reopen with minimal lost data (maybe the last few commands).

Hope this helps---Crash is consistent when creating an effect with all 6 250s---
    Thanks!!
Children
No Data