Bug - Not holding mode selection Indigo LEDs

We just took delivery of our Full Boar 4 and Playback Wing 4.

When working with TechnoArc or TechnoSpot and you select the Indigo LED mode and then hit clear, it does not remember your selection. In Hog 3 OS, you would select independent dim mode and then you could operate the Indigo LED intensity seperately from the master intensity. That selection would remain in effect until you selected another mode. (Similar to the playboack mode for media servers like Catalyst & Axon.)

In Hog 4, this selection only works in the programmer, once you hit clear the selection is forgotten.

Travis Slyter
Ruehling Associates, Inc.
Parents
  • I just checked this with Catalyst and Intellaspot in HOG3 3.2.4.
    When looking at the DMX values in the Output (Ch7 Play Mode) they go to 0 when you clear the programmer!!!
    Also the same with Intellaspot, look at the DMX Output (Ch 40), they also go to 0 when you clear the programmer!!!

Same behaviour in HOG3 and HOG4

In Catalyst you also see in the Layer that the playmode goes back to Inframe (DMX 0)

I cant remember that it was different.
  • I just checked this with Catalyst and Intellaspot in HOG3 3.2.4.
    When looking at the DMX values in the Output (Ch7 Play Mode) they go to 0 when you clear the programmer!!!
    Also the same with Intellaspot, look at the DMX Output (Ch 40), they also go to 0 when you clear the programmer!!!

Same behaviour in HOG3 and HOG4

In Catalyst you also see in the Layer that the playmode goes back to Inframe (DMX 0)

I cant remember that it was different.
Children
No Data