Hog iPC Convert into Wings for Hog4PC

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible or has played around with the Hog3 iPC to see if there is a way to convert it into wings for a Hog4PC?

It would almost be a Hog3 Nano...

-Ben
Parents
  • Just curious, if the usb programming and playback wings are supported. Why not the front panels of the other consoles or atleast the end of life consoles like the ipc? Its already out of warranty. All.the other widgets will work with pc. I have Invested more into this then the wings have. I was alittle offended the trade in value of the complete ipc touch screens included was 600 cad. I was obly trading in for a road hog 4 but yeah.

Just curious, there almost the same product. I will post a request for this functionality with my actual ideas as i've been thinking about this alot.
  • Just curious, if the usb programming and playback wings are supported. Why not the front panels of the other consoles or atleast the end of life consoles like the ipc? Its already out of warranty. All.the other widgets will work with pc. I have Invested more into this then the wings have. I was alittle offended the trade in value of the complete ipc touch screens included was 600 cad. I was obly trading in for a road hog 4 but yeah.

Just curious, there almost the same product. I will post a request for this functionality with my actual ideas as i've been thinking about this alot.
Children
No Data