Kinds mask

Just wondering... Would it be useful to have clear mask button, cause we have now a quite amount of masks... or did I miss something?
Parents
  • I'm a bit confused...
    What is your suggestion?

What we cannot do, is change the default. Timing should be not recorded in update.
    If we start to record all + time (nothing selected in masks) in update that will be a real mess.
    Do we agree on this?

If you select Intensity, Pos, Col, and Beam in the masking scheme then the user kinds are in consequential

Does this mean that if I select beam, all kinds that belong to beam are selected?
    If so...right now there's no visual feedback that is happening. I mean if I use for example color mask all (kinds) masks belonging under color should follow.
  • I'm a bit confused...
    What is your suggestion?

What we cannot do, is change the default. Timing should be not recorded in update.
    If we start to record all + time (nothing selected in masks) in update that will be a real mess.
    Do we agree on this?

If you select Intensity, Pos, Col, and Beam in the masking scheme then the user kinds are in consequential

Does this mean that if I select beam, all kinds that belong to beam are selected?
    If so...right now there's no visual feedback that is happening. I mean if I use for example color mask all (kinds) masks belonging under color should follow.
Children
No Data