Multi Master Selections On The FB4

Now that we can select multiple masters for synchronized rate adjustment, how do we implement this feature with the FB4 since it doesn't have a global rate wheel? Will functionality be given to allow this in the FB4 and other desks below the H4 Console?

JB
Parents
  • Sorry if I wasn't clear..

So on my FullBoar4. If I make multiple master selections, then, since I don't have a hardware rate wheel, I cannot adjust the cuelist rate for all selected masters. I can see how it would work on the PC with the software front panel since there exists a software rate wheel, but on the FB4 and RH4 there is no rate wheel, nor the ability to get a software rate wheel. I have tried selecting multiple masters and then holding down the masters in different combinations to use the encoder wheels to change rate, but it only affects the master that is being held, not all the ones that are selected.

So, how do we utilize the new functionality of the multiple selected masters on the FB4 and RH4?

JB
  • Sorry if I wasn't clear..

So on my FullBoar4. If I make multiple master selections, then, since I don't have a hardware rate wheel, I cannot adjust the cuelist rate for all selected masters. I can see how it would work on the PC with the software front panel since there exists a software rate wheel, but on the FB4 and RH4 there is no rate wheel, nor the ability to get a software rate wheel. I have tried selecting multiple masters and then holding down the masters in different combinations to use the encoder wheels to change rate, but it only affects the master that is being held, not all the ones that are selected.

So, how do we utilize the new functionality of the multiple selected masters on the FB4 and RH4?

JB
Children
No Data