Remote focus or control of hog PC?

Any apps for android that work good? Running WIN 7
Parents
  • [QUOTE=JeffM;65565] run a proprietary application that would allow us to run through a focus from the stage or bring up a group of lights, or adjust and save position pallets on moving heads.
    I am so ready to have that. I don't have an Iphone or Ipad.
    I have a Samsung Galaxi 3 phone. I will however go buy an Ipad if that is what it takes. Is that what it takes?

No - the OSC template we provide only allows an interface to manipuilate physical movable controls such as keys and encoder wheels. You don't get any feedback other than LED and fader synchronization.

Do not buy an iPad for TouchOSC thinking you have a remote focus unit with pallete/directory feedback as if you had Hog4PC installed on a tablet and were walking around on stage with it joined to your show over a wireless network.;)
  • [QUOTE=JeffM;65565] run a proprietary application that would allow us to run through a focus from the stage or bring up a group of lights, or adjust and save position pallets on moving heads.
    I am so ready to have that. I don't have an Iphone or Ipad.
    I have a Samsung Galaxi 3 phone. I will however go buy an Ipad if that is what it takes. Is that what it takes?

No - the OSC template we provide only allows an interface to manipuilate physical movable controls such as keys and encoder wheels. You don't get any feedback other than LED and fader synchronization.

Do not buy an iPad for TouchOSC thinking you have a remote focus unit with pallete/directory feedback as if you had Hog4PC installed on a tablet and were walking around on stage with it joined to your show over a wireless network.;)
Children
No Data