Remote focus or control of hog PC?

Any apps for android that work good? Running WIN 7
Parents
  • [QUOTE=datadriver;65566]No - the OSC template we provide only allows an interface to manipuilate physical movable controls such as keys and encoder wheels. You don't get any feedback other than LED and fader synchronization.

Do not buy an iPad for TouchOSC thinking you have a remote focus unit with pallete/directory feedback as if you had Hog4PC installed on a tablet and were walking around on stage with it joined to your show over a wireless network.;)
    Well, your statements are contradicting themselves.
    You say that the OSC template you provide allows you to manipulate the keys and encoder wheels. So by example I take that to mean I can say hit the keys 21 and then hit @ full and the light comes on that is 21. I can then hit the record key and hit the group key and type whatever group number with the keys and hit the enter key and I just created a group in the group pallet.
    Same goes for making position,color, and any other programming function.
    So how is that not possible to use as a remote focus unit if I can type the channel number key and hit highlight then next, next, next and so on?
    I either am misunderstanding or I am understanding quite well and you did just contradict yourself.
  • [QUOTE=datadriver;65566]No - the OSC template we provide only allows an interface to manipuilate physical movable controls such as keys and encoder wheels. You don't get any feedback other than LED and fader synchronization.

Do not buy an iPad for TouchOSC thinking you have a remote focus unit with pallete/directory feedback as if you had Hog4PC installed on a tablet and were walking around on stage with it joined to your show over a wireless network.;)
    Well, your statements are contradicting themselves.
    You say that the OSC template you provide allows you to manipulate the keys and encoder wheels. So by example I take that to mean I can say hit the keys 21 and then hit @ full and the light comes on that is 21. I can then hit the record key and hit the group key and type whatever group number with the keys and hit the enter key and I just created a group in the group pallet.
    Same goes for making position,color, and any other programming function.
    So how is that not possible to use as a remote focus unit if I can type the channel number key and hit highlight then next, next, next and so on?
    I either am misunderstanding or I am understanding quite well and you did just contradict yourself.
Children
No Data