Remote focus or control of hog PC?

Any apps for android that work good? Running WIN 7
Parents
  • Currently I find it fine, you need to understand that there is no feedback from the app. For walking around to check lights or use on stage during a conventional lighting focus its a more than handy application. Also for running cues and not being at the console is also useful perhaps to see a result of a look somewhere else in the house. I have in the past had to be on stage and someone else run a cue while I stand with an actor on stage to sort out a timing problem, so I can be happy I have this to help out with.

As there is no feedback then the big problem is doing moving light focus while your on stage. You will have no idea if you did manage to "Record Merge Position 20" or update a scroller to colour 18. In this case and so far I have not made a mistake, taking it slow and carefully is doing it for me.

A dedicated app is needed and I think what OSC allows you to do is fine, as in programmer and playback options, just needs to give some feedback, offer palette views and its a winner.
  • Currently I find it fine, you need to understand that there is no feedback from the app. For walking around to check lights or use on stage during a conventional lighting focus its a more than handy application. Also for running cues and not being at the console is also useful perhaps to see a result of a look somewhere else in the house. I have in the past had to be on stage and someone else run a cue while I stand with an actor on stage to sort out a timing problem, so I can be happy I have this to help out with.

As there is no feedback then the big problem is doing moving light focus while your on stage. You will have no idea if you did manage to "Record Merge Position 20" or update a scroller to colour 18. In this case and so far I have not made a mistake, taking it slow and carefully is doing it for me.

A dedicated app is needed and I think what OSC allows you to do is fine, as in programmer and playback options, just needs to give some feedback, offer palette views and its a winner.
Children
No Data