Remote focus or control of hog PC?

Any apps for android that work good? Running WIN 7
Parents
  • Over 6 years ago the iPhone was released, yet we still don't have a native remote focus application.

Does anyone have any iPhone Developer contacts that they could send through to Barco? I am hoping that they can take the smallest percentage of the money I have spent with them buying 5 consoles (including 2 x Full Boar 4's in the last month) and just have the thing externally developed once and for all. If banks, airlines and governments can provide external development teams API access into their applications for an iPhone app to be developed, I am sure this is possible for a lighting desk!!!

Andrei
  • Over 6 years ago the iPhone was released, yet we still don't have a native remote focus application.

Does anyone have any iPhone Developer contacts that they could send through to Barco? I am hoping that they can take the smallest percentage of the money I have spent with them buying 5 consoles (including 2 x Full Boar 4's in the last month) and just have the thing externally developed once and for all. If banks, airlines and governments can provide external development teams API access into their applications for an iPhone app to be developed, I am sure this is possible for a lighting desk!!!

Andrei
Children
No Data