Help needed!! OSC remote

Could someone please post a tutorial or instructions (FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!!) on how to get the Hog template into the OSC iPhone app?!?!
I know the template is available for download on the HES website, but it is only a zip file...and it can't be opened from my phone.
I also understand that I need to point my app to the template, but I have no idea how.
Can't believe there aren't instructions yet (for someone who ISN'T a computer genius).
Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers!
Parents
  • * Load the template to your computer and unzip
    * Install TouchOSC on your iphone/ipad
    * Connect your iphone/ipad to your computer
    * Start itunes
    * Locate TouchOSC in the Apps tab of your iphone/ipad (in the lower part of the Apps tab you will find a list with Apps which are suitable for data-exchange)
    * select "add" and choose the template which you just had unzipped
    * Sync your iphone/ipad
    * Start TouchOSC and select the Template....

There your go... Then only you need to set your ip-settings and ports, connect a wifi-system to the hognet and have fun....
  • * Load the template to your computer and unzip
    * Install TouchOSC on your iphone/ipad
    * Connect your iphone/ipad to your computer
    * Start itunes
    * Locate TouchOSC in the Apps tab of your iphone/ipad (in the lower part of the Apps tab you will find a list with Apps which are suitable for data-exchange)
    * select "add" and choose the template which you just had unzipped
    * Sync your iphone/ipad
    * Start TouchOSC and select the Template....

There your go... Then only you need to set your ip-settings and ports, connect a wifi-system to the hognet and have fun....
Children
No Data