Help needed!! OSC remote

Could someone please post a tutorial or instructions (FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!!) on how to get the Hog template into the OSC iPhone app?!?!
I know the template is available for download on the HES website, but it is only a zip file...and it can't be opened from my phone.
I also understand that I need to point my app to the template, but I have no idea how.
Can't believe there aren't instructions yet (for someone who ISN'T a computer genius).
Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers!
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;68235]OSC will only control ACTUAL hardware attached to the H4PC system.
    So if you connect a Playback wing you will have fader control, and if you connect a Programming wing you will have encoder control.....with a Nano wing you get both.

Hope this helps. :)

No - if the console is a H4PC then encoders and fader controls via OSC is disabled. It doesn't matter what hardware is attached to the PC. It's a no-go.
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;68235]OSC will only control ACTUAL hardware attached to the H4PC system.
    So if you connect a Playback wing you will have fader control, and if you connect a Programming wing you will have encoder control.....with a Nano wing you get both.

Hope this helps. :)

No - if the console is a H4PC then encoders and fader controls via OSC is disabled. It doesn't matter what hardware is attached to the PC. It's a no-go.
Children
No Data