Help needed!! OSC remote

Could someone please post a tutorial or instructions (FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!!) on how to get the Hog template into the OSC iPhone app?!?!
I know the template is available for download on the HES website, but it is only a zip file...and it can't be opened from my phone.
I also understand that I need to point my app to the template, but I have no idea how.
Can't believe there aren't instructions yet (for someone who ISN'T a computer genius).
Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers!
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Gian;68231]Why ???

I just tried today, all works fine, except the Faders ( that is OK ) and the Encoders on the Hog 4 PC.

Faders, not bother me much, but no encoders, that makes the remote pretty useless. Any work arround on this ?

Regards

Gian Bortolotti

These features are disabled on PC by design. They are enabled on the console(RH4,FB4,H4). If you bring up the log viewer you will see warnings.
  • [QUOTE=Gian;68231]Why ???

I just tried today, all works fine, except the Faders ( that is OK ) and the Encoders on the Hog 4 PC.

Faders, not bother me much, but no encoders, that makes the remote pretty useless. Any work arround on this ?

Regards

Gian Bortolotti

These features are disabled on PC by design. They are enabled on the console(RH4,FB4,H4). If you bring up the log viewer you will see warnings.
Children
No Data