Roadhog problems

Since last friday i got my Roadhog 4 :)

So far i have 2 problems.

1. When i shutdown the system, the desk will not restart directly.
When i push the button off and on nothing will happen.
After i wait for about 20sec en put my connector out of the power supply, the desk will restart ?

Another thing,
2 .When i am using dark color scheme, all the background is grey.
Except the cue list. The cue List is white en the texting in black. Not useable in the theater setting :15:

waiting for respons

Thanks
Parents
  • Just an observation from me regarding the look and brightness of the screen:

I just done a cue-list which has a lot of link cues in it. The link cue is coloured grey and it looks great, that might solve the brightness issue, but personally I find it easier to view text within that line, I would be very happy to see the cue list looking like the link cue lines.

I have an external monitor attached to take care of programming and output views:

I would normally run with an output view. The feeling of white and bright is for sure an issue. I see this screen as inverted, the white should be black, how to treat the columns with playback values in them, currently light blue, i think it would work as dark blue, but perhaps the colour coding of what values are doing becomes a problem.

The programming view is less a problem, but if you are to be programming during the show then those behind you will certainly know your up to something:sad:
  • Just an observation from me regarding the look and brightness of the screen:

I just done a cue-list which has a lot of link cues in it. The link cue is coloured grey and it looks great, that might solve the brightness issue, but personally I find it easier to view text within that line, I would be very happy to see the cue list looking like the link cue lines.

I have an external monitor attached to take care of programming and output views:

I would normally run with an output view. The feeling of white and bright is for sure an issue. I see this screen as inverted, the white should be black, how to treat the columns with playback values in them, currently light blue, i think it would work as dark blue, but perhaps the colour coding of what values are doing becomes a problem.

The programming view is less a problem, but if you are to be programming during the show then those behind you will certainly know your up to something:sad:
Children
No Data