Roadhog problems

Since last friday i got my Roadhog 4 :)

So far i have 2 problems.

1. When i shutdown the system, the desk will not restart directly.
When i push the button off and on nothing will happen.
After i wait for about 20sec en put my connector out of the power supply, the desk will restart ?

Another thing,
2 .When i am using dark color scheme, all the background is grey.
Except the cue list. The cue List is white en the texting in black. Not useable in the theater setting :15:

waiting for respons

Thanks
Parents
  • I have the same problem with cold booting the desk, since we bought it a about a year ago. Our dealer said that was normal for the desk, because there is no power momentary button like on a standard personal computer and the power has to completely leave the board before it can cold boot again. I believed this until i found this threat. Of course I tried to follow the Full Boar tech bulletin ( original link up here is broken, i got it from here: www.preworks.at/images/preworks_downloads/FB4_Cold_Boot_Optimization.pdf) at once, but there was no wire to cut at the jumper at our desk. So what can I do instead?

Then we had a very strange issue after transporting the desk from FOH to the dJ booth. The desk didn't fell down or was bumped against something, but just refused to boot up out of the blue. I opened the desk if maybe some cable got loose, but everything was fine, tight and in place. Quite interesting was that only 2 of the 3 power leds on the main board were lit up. So I brought the desk back to our dealer next Monday, where it started out of the blue without any problems. Because I was unsure what was the reason for the problem, I left it there for a complete checkup and testing. The guys at the workshop checked, measured and tested the desk for 3 days, powered it up and down a dozend times but didn't found any reason for this behavior. Until now the desk worked fine so far, but of course I still have this slightly uncertain feeling regarding to this problem, because we never found a reason. Has anyone here encountered something like this with their Hogs, or knows where this behavior might come from?
  • I have the same problem with cold booting the desk, since we bought it a about a year ago. Our dealer said that was normal for the desk, because there is no power momentary button like on a standard personal computer and the power has to completely leave the board before it can cold boot again. I believed this until i found this threat. Of course I tried to follow the Full Boar tech bulletin ( original link up here is broken, i got it from here: www.preworks.at/images/preworks_downloads/FB4_Cold_Boot_Optimization.pdf) at once, but there was no wire to cut at the jumper at our desk. So what can I do instead?

Then we had a very strange issue after transporting the desk from FOH to the dJ booth. The desk didn't fell down or was bumped against something, but just refused to boot up out of the blue. I opened the desk if maybe some cable got loose, but everything was fine, tight and in place. Quite interesting was that only 2 of the 3 power leds on the main board were lit up. So I brought the desk back to our dealer next Monday, where it started out of the blue without any problems. Because I was unsure what was the reason for the problem, I left it there for a complete checkup and testing. The guys at the workshop checked, measured and tested the desk for 3 days, powered it up and down a dozend times but didn't found any reason for this behavior. Until now the desk worked fine so far, but of course I still have this slightly uncertain feeling regarding to this problem, because we never found a reason. Has anyone here encountered something like this with their Hogs, or knows where this behavior might come from?
Children
No Data