clear Button LED

the clear button LED is not on when a fixture is selected.
until you set any value then you can see the "active" clear button!

please change it!
Parents
  • Swolf, I'm guessing that you are dealing with moments when you have left something in the command line, like a fixture selected, and then moments later you select a different fixture and get more than you wanted in the programmer? As the others stated, the Clear key is more dedicated to clearing the programmer once values are added, but I can understand what you are referring to. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I know that I have developed the habit of hitting backspace a couple of times or even Clear before I start a new command, just in the off chance that I did leave something in the command line. There is no indication on the console that you have something in the command line or something selected except to look and see if the command line is clean.
  • Swolf, I'm guessing that you are dealing with moments when you have left something in the command line, like a fixture selected, and then moments later you select a different fixture and get more than you wanted in the programmer? As the others stated, the Clear key is more dedicated to clearing the programmer once values are added, but I can understand what you are referring to. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I know that I have developed the habit of hitting backspace a couple of times or even Clear before I start a new command, just in the off chance that I did leave something in the command line. There is no indication on the console that you have something in the command line or something selected except to look and see if the command line is clean.
Children
No Data