hog4 mtc problem

mtc drops off when console stays idle for 10 minutes any help will be greatly appreciated
Parents
  • I'm using Sony Vegas to generate the timecode to my motu midi interface then from the midi out on the motu i go to the midi in on the hog 4 console then from the midi thru on the hog 4 i go to the midi in on the Avolites sapphire touch then from the midi thru on the sapphire touch i go to the midi in on the Avolites tiger touch. Both boards that's connected after the hog 4 works flawlessly, here is a link for the midi interface and the other consoles im using
    www.motu.com/products/motuaudio/ultralite-mk3
    support.avolites.com/avo/products/sapphire_touch.htm
    support.avolites.com/avo/products/tigertouch.htm
  • I'm using Sony Vegas to generate the timecode to my motu midi interface then from the midi out on the motu i go to the midi in on the hog 4 console then from the midi thru on the hog 4 i go to the midi in on the Avolites sapphire touch then from the midi thru on the sapphire touch i go to the midi in on the Avolites tiger touch. Both boards that's connected after the hog 4 works flawlessly, here is a link for the midi interface and the other consoles im using
    www.motu.com/products/motuaudio/ultralite-mk3
    support.avolites.com/avo/products/sapphire_touch.htm
    support.avolites.com/avo/products/tigertouch.htm
Children
No Data