wholehog 3 to road hog 4

I have a wholehog 3 with DP2k at the moment and I'm considering "upgrading"
to a road hog 4, would you consider this an upgrade though?
seems to me the roadhog 4 would be more powerful and have all the features of the 3 minus a few like Midi in and out,trackball and soft keys and a few minor things like that.
am i missing something important... would love a wholehog/fullboar but can't justify the expense right now, later i would upgrade to fullboar..

cheers :hogsign:
Parents
  • cheers guys, was thinking about the screen angle as this is big issue, a custom road-case that allows you to angle the entire desk up a little might do the trick :) (or a couple of rolls of gaff under the back, or some rubber wedges) as i often do 12 hour busking shows i need to sit for some of that time!
    whats the go with pixel mapping in the future, anyone know?
    i assume a mouse can be used if not a trackball?
    would be amazing to be able to do positions on a tablet as i am often in a warehouse or venue with lots of things in the way, gets really frustrating trying to get the positions right, i know there is options now that work and that's exciting but hopefully soon they will have a remote tablet system with feedback too :) oh and fixture builder, will it work for the end user?
    I like the idea more and more :)
    cheers
    OINK :hogsign:
  • cheers guys, was thinking about the screen angle as this is big issue, a custom road-case that allows you to angle the entire desk up a little might do the trick :) (or a couple of rolls of gaff under the back, or some rubber wedges) as i often do 12 hour busking shows i need to sit for some of that time!
    whats the go with pixel mapping in the future, anyone know?
    i assume a mouse can be used if not a trackball?
    would be amazing to be able to do positions on a tablet as i am often in a warehouse or venue with lots of things in the way, gets really frustrating trying to get the positions right, i know there is options now that work and that's exciting but hopefully soon they will have a remote tablet system with feedback too :) oh and fixture builder, will it work for the end user?
    I like the idea more and more :)
    cheers
    OINK :hogsign:
Children
No Data