Group masters and pages

Hello,

I have never really used Group Masters before as inhibits and now i've had a play with them on the Hog 4 i'm a little confused.

I am trying to set up the console so that if I change page, the Group Master will remain effective in the background, and I will then gain live control of a different Group Master on the new page.

Currently, when I switch pages, although the console remembers the fader level, the master effectively behaves as though it's at 100% until I return to the page.

I have tried the setting "leave in background." This works for cuelists but not for group masters.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;65682]So currently we are limited by the number of physical faders we have, otherwise by changing page they will not hold their levels.

I'd certainly like to see the ability to hold the levels and remember the fader level. Now we have motorised faders I think this would be an excellent feature.

Unfortunately we have to deal with this at the moment. Hope that a future will bring an update/new feature
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;65682]So currently we are limited by the number of physical faders we have, otherwise by changing page they will not hold their levels.

I'd certainly like to see the ability to hold the levels and remember the fader level. Now we have motorised faders I think this would be an excellent feature.

Unfortunately we have to deal with this at the moment. Hope that a future will bring an update/new feature
Children
No Data