Roadhog shortcut

Hey, is there a shortcut/ keystroke solution for the missing skip back/ skip forward buttons for the roadhog4?
And by the way: is there something like a general list for all the console shortcuts?
Thanx, dennis
Parents
  • Same problem here! I really regret that these buttons are missing at the Roadhog. - How can I do this remapping? I cannot find anything about in the manual.

What about if one could use the additional „Choose“ button in the main controls section together with „Go“ (respectively „Back“) to skip forward or backwards? Just like in good old Hog II times... :) Of course this combination now is used to learn speed for chasers. But to do that one could still use the regular „Choose“ of the related playback.

At least this would be a reasonable use of the additional „Choose“?! Or what is that meant for?

@Dennis: Nice to have you met at Arcus'! ;)
  • Same problem here! I really regret that these buttons are missing at the Roadhog. - How can I do this remapping? I cannot find anything about in the manual.

What about if one could use the additional „Choose“ button in the main controls section together with „Go“ (respectively „Back“) to skip forward or backwards? Just like in good old Hog II times... :) Of course this combination now is used to learn speed for chasers. But to do that one could still use the regular „Choose“ of the related playback.

At least this would be a reasonable use of the additional „Choose“?! Or what is that meant for?

@Dennis: Nice to have you met at Arcus'! ;)
Children
No Data