Roadhog shortcut

Hey, is there a shortcut/ keystroke solution for the missing skip back/ skip forward buttons for the roadhog4?
And by the way: is there something like a general list for all the console shortcuts?
Thanx, dennis
Parents
  • Excellent comment Sami about the Hog 2.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any feature missing on the Hog 4 that could be done on the Hog 2. This is currently the case. I'm pleased the syntax has changed, as it is so much more powerful this way, but some basic fundamental features have been lost....

I'd still very happily use a Hog 2 on a show and I cannot say that of any other desk of a similar age. Sami is right, the Hog 4 must develop, but stay true to it's roots.
  • Excellent comment Sami about the Hog 2.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any feature missing on the Hog 4 that could be done on the Hog 2. This is currently the case. I'm pleased the syntax has changed, as it is so much more powerful this way, but some basic fundamental features have been lost....

I'd still very happily use a Hog 2 on a show and I cannot say that of any other desk of a similar age. Sami is right, the Hog 4 must develop, but stay true to it's roots.
Children
No Data