HELP FB4 Loading in Hog 4 PC Mode!

I tried to get OSC going while working last night and when I turned the board on, it wants to load in Hog 4 PC mode? WHat did I do wrong and how do I get my board back up???
Parents
  • Ok so I have the FullBoar 4 (1.1.1 i think) with a super widget and using the 4 DMX outs on back (5 universe totals).. Last night I tried to setup OSC through hognet and was unsuccessful.. So I gave up, when I loaded show today, it loads up on one screen and has sizable windows and says HOG4PC on the windows with the virtual console on screen..Under Wings, it says Console None and Not Connected and doesnt give me an option to choose anything. Forgive my beginners state, Im just confused.. Im a recent transfer from gma nightmare.. Ive been on hog3 for a year and now hog4 for about 3 months..
  • Ok so I have the FullBoar 4 (1.1.1 i think) with a super widget and using the 4 DMX outs on back (5 universe totals).. Last night I tried to setup OSC through hognet and was unsuccessful.. So I gave up, when I loaded show today, it loads up on one screen and has sizable windows and says HOG4PC on the windows with the virtual console on screen..Under Wings, it says Console None and Not Connected and doesnt give me an option to choose anything. Forgive my beginners state, Im just confused.. Im a recent transfer from gma nightmare.. Ive been on hog3 for a year and now hog4 for about 3 months..
Children
No Data