TouchOSC Templates (and problems)

Hi All

Have used TouchOSC on my iphone the last couple of shows with the standard HES template. At first this is 10 times better then a HogPC client remote setup.

But I have a few issues at first my faders don't work on OSC all playback buttons work, and I have in and output signal on both devices. Sometimes I get to see playback positions from the console on touchosc depending on i've i used the playback buttons from that fader. But I've I slide the faders on my iphone nothing happens.

Same issue with encoders I can select which function I wan't, but thats it then. No response from encoders on my iphone.

I use port 7001 and 7002 for send and return.

I also would like to see if there are any other templates yet build by users? Download links are welcome :)

Hog4 PC V1.1.2
Parents
  • First, are you using a HOG PC/ widget setup or an actual console? Hog PC setups do not enable Fader/encoder control, you must be using an actual console.

Also, make sure you have the latest Touch OSC template. When you have the trackpad visible, you should see the "POS" toggle button. It wasn't on the first template, but is on the newer one. (No version numbers, so this is how I tell the difference between template releases)

Also, something I ran into, you can only reliably have 1 OSC remote connected at a time. (Was able to connect a second device (output only, no feedback) but it ended up conflicting and crashing the desktop)

I had a similar issue controlling Faders/encoders from my ipad to Full Boar 4. It worked, and then after lunch it didn't. Rebooting the console and ipad restored connectivity.
  • First, are you using a HOG PC/ widget setup or an actual console? Hog PC setups do not enable Fader/encoder control, you must be using an actual console.

Also, make sure you have the latest Touch OSC template. When you have the trackpad visible, you should see the "POS" toggle button. It wasn't on the first template, but is on the newer one. (No version numbers, so this is how I tell the difference between template releases)

Also, something I ran into, you can only reliably have 1 OSC remote connected at a time. (Was able to connect a second device (output only, no feedback) but it ended up conflicting and crashing the desktop)

I had a similar issue controlling Faders/encoders from my ipad to Full Boar 4. It worked, and then after lunch it didn't. Rebooting the console and ipad restored connectivity.
Children
No Data