TouchOSC Templates (and problems)

Hi All

Have used TouchOSC on my iphone the last couple of shows with the standard HES template. At first this is 10 times better then a HogPC client remote setup.

But I have a few issues at first my faders don't work on OSC all playback buttons work, and I have in and output signal on both devices. Sometimes I get to see playback positions from the console on touchosc depending on i've i used the playback buttons from that fader. But I've I slide the faders on my iphone nothing happens.

Same issue with encoders I can select which function I wan't, but thats it then. No response from encoders on my iphone.

I use port 7001 and 7002 for send and return.

I also would like to see if there are any other templates yet build by users? Download links are welcome :)

Hog4 PC V1.1.2
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;65755]Hi All
    Sometimes I get to see playback positions from the console on touchosc depending on i've i used the playback buttons from that fader. But I've I slide the faders on my iphone nothing happens.

The TouchOSC developer(not an HES employee) chose to use UDP as opposed to TCP for network communication. This means your Hog is never connected to TouchOSC in the true sense, and doesn't know if it is there. As a result, fader positions on the console are only sent when they change, i.e. when they are moved on console or TouchOSC. When moved from TouchOSC, the console is receiving a fader change by definition so it sends out the change.:(
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;65755]Hi All
    Sometimes I get to see playback positions from the console on touchosc depending on i've i used the playback buttons from that fader. But I've I slide the faders on my iphone nothing happens.

The TouchOSC developer(not an HES employee) chose to use UDP as opposed to TCP for network communication. This means your Hog is never connected to TouchOSC in the true sense, and doesn't know if it is there. As a result, fader positions on the console are only sent when they change, i.e. when they are moved on console or TouchOSC. When moved from TouchOSC, the console is receiving a fader change by definition so it sends out the change.:(
Children
No Data