More Nano HogPC bugs?

Not sure if anyone has experienced this (or if it was just a one time thing, CPU issue, etc)...
Last night while I was programming, my Pig key stopped working. After a few hours of work, all Pig+ functions just stopped. I did the most obvious fix, restart my show (did not power down CPU or Nano) and the problem went away. I will be keeping an eye on this and I will report back.
Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I missing something (ie: a way to disable or enable the Hog key functions)?

Cheers!
Eric

Gear:
Sony Vaio All-in-one Windows 7 touchscreen CPU
Nano Hog (running the latest software)
Parents
  • Chris- that's exactly what I have done!! (Task manager->shutdown Hog 4 processes->restart Hog4 PC). But in doing this, I've noticed a few glitchy actions...the problem I originally listed in this thread (swapping of playback buttons) and DMX output lag (ie: HTP faders reacting VERY slow and choppy).
    I have been able to avoid this, so far, by doing a full system restart. Kind of a pain though.
    Until now, I have been killing ALL Hog4 processes when I experience a crash...the next time it happens I'll try just killing the "launcher" and restart the program, perhaps I was killing too many processes?
    Thanks for the help!!
  • Chris- that's exactly what I have done!! (Task manager->shutdown Hog 4 processes->restart Hog4 PC). But in doing this, I've noticed a few glitchy actions...the problem I originally listed in this thread (swapping of playback buttons) and DMX output lag (ie: HTP faders reacting VERY slow and choppy).
    I have been able to avoid this, so far, by doing a full system restart. Kind of a pain though.
    Until now, I have been killing ALL Hog4 processes when I experience a crash...the next time it happens I'll try just killing the "launcher" and restart the program, perhaps I was killing too many processes?
    Thanks for the help!!
Children
No Data