On screen keyboard isses.

Finally got my nano wing. Installed latest version of 4pc. Most of the features I need are working well, but whenever I need to rename a group or cue and hit Set Set I can't seem to touch the keyboard, either by finger or by mouse, it ends up disappearing the second I touch it, no matter where on the keyboard. Not sure if this is a 4pc problem or an issue with my computer. I am using an elo monitor but since this is also a problem with the mouse I'm doubting its a driver issue.
Parents
  • Marty,
    I do have a keyboard but its easier to use on screen for most things.
    The keyboard works on my old Core 2 Windows 7 without a touchscreen. But my new i3 with elo monitor will not respond to the on screen keyboard. I'm trying to localize the problem... I've changed touchscreen settings, I've reinstalled Hog 4PC. This is driving me nuts as I've proven it's not exactly a bug inherent in the software... and the rest of the buttons work just fine, and there's no reason that the mouse shouldn't be recognizing it. I'm going to keep testing it til I find the culprit.
  • Marty,
    I do have a keyboard but its easier to use on screen for most things.
    The keyboard works on my old Core 2 Windows 7 without a touchscreen. But my new i3 with elo monitor will not respond to the on screen keyboard. I'm trying to localize the problem... I've changed touchscreen settings, I've reinstalled Hog 4PC. This is driving me nuts as I've proven it's not exactly a bug inherent in the software... and the rest of the buttons work just fine, and there's no reason that the mouse shouldn't be recognizing it. I'm going to keep testing it til I find the culprit.
Children
No Data