ROAD HOG4 PROBLEM

hi
anyones get crash?
my roadhog4 will crash while program...
my show data it 3.2.6...
when I program. the console will stop everything...
so I must switch power...
and the console can't start again ..
I have plug off connect for a while..

someone can tell me what can I do?:)
Parents
  • Ksaio Yu Keng

When the desk is in a crashed state try holding down PIG+OPEN+BACKSPACE.
    This will open a window call the Launched Processess window, if a process has crashed it will report Not Responding in this window. You can right-click on the process and restate it. This will prevent you from having to reboot your desk.

When a process crashes our system will create a dump file. This file can be found in the Logs folder. (setup - shows - file broswer -logs).

Next time you get to the desk please open the logs folder and delete all files, then if you crash again we know we have a current dump file. Then please send me the dump file.
  • Ksaio Yu Keng

When the desk is in a crashed state try holding down PIG+OPEN+BACKSPACE.
    This will open a window call the Launched Processess window, if a process has crashed it will report Not Responding in this window. You can right-click on the process and restate it. This will prevent you from having to reboot your desk.

When a process crashes our system will create a dump file. This file can be found in the Logs folder. (setup - shows - file broswer -logs).

Next time you get to the desk please open the logs folder and delete all files, then if you crash again we know we have a current dump file. Then please send me the dump file.
Children
No Data