BUG?! Remember Fader values always active

Hey there,

no matter which option I choose in the preferences, it seems that "Remember fader values" is always active in v.1.1.3 b352

I tried on a Roadhog, as well as on my Nano.

Loaded the show in H3, it works like expected.
Parents
  • Thanks Chris for that,

explains a lot!
    Now here is my but and thoughts:

* You are right with that with remember fader values turned off the HOG 3 OS methodology is what most user are expecting (so do I and a lot more people)

* Main reason for that:
    Typical Rock´n´Roll Tour, one page per song, during focusing and rehearsals in the afternoon I run thru my list, do updates etc... Now have to make sure that I bring down all faders before my page-change, otherwise I will be the stupid one during the show when all my blinders or so go on... ;-)

or:

I left all faders on 100% for my endlook, then do the next page, but start normally with all my faders down.... Means checking this before the start of a show.

or

Put some stuff on 100%, have this also on the template, like blinders, bring it up on the template, change page, would also mean to check this before the next show

or

I need to check all pages before a show to check the values, because my I had left a fader up the night before in that song

and there are a lot more reasons

At the moment this makes me crazy... I´m so used to to the old Hog 3 way, also other people here in Germany have there problems with it.
    I understand that because it is released (a normal cuelist) nothing would be in the output, but often I do fade in the first cue by hand, so press go and the bringe up the fader, or activate the first cue via capture activity and than fade in manually. Now i need to check all the time the faderposition first before starting a list.

We should have options like:

Remember fader values for:
    * only for directory
    * directory and faders
    * faders

Best

Marc
  • Thanks Chris for that,

explains a lot!
    Now here is my but and thoughts:

* You are right with that with remember fader values turned off the HOG 3 OS methodology is what most user are expecting (so do I and a lot more people)

* Main reason for that:
    Typical Rock´n´Roll Tour, one page per song, during focusing and rehearsals in the afternoon I run thru my list, do updates etc... Now have to make sure that I bring down all faders before my page-change, otherwise I will be the stupid one during the show when all my blinders or so go on... ;-)

or:

I left all faders on 100% for my endlook, then do the next page, but start normally with all my faders down.... Means checking this before the start of a show.

or

Put some stuff on 100%, have this also on the template, like blinders, bring it up on the template, change page, would also mean to check this before the next show

or

I need to check all pages before a show to check the values, because my I had left a fader up the night before in that song

and there are a lot more reasons

At the moment this makes me crazy... I´m so used to to the old Hog 3 way, also other people here in Germany have there problems with it.
    I understand that because it is released (a normal cuelist) nothing would be in the output, but often I do fade in the first cue by hand, so press go and the bringe up the fader, or activate the first cue via capture activity and than fade in manually. Now i need to check all the time the faderposition first before starting a list.

We should have options like:

Remember fader values for:
    * only for directory
    * directory and faders
    * faders

Best

Marc
Children
No Data