BUG?! Remember Fader values always active

Hey there,

no matter which option I choose in the preferences, it seems that "Remember fader values" is always active in v.1.1.3 b352

I tried on a Roadhog, as well as on my Nano.

Loaded the show in H3, it works like expected.
Parents
  • To touch on something that Marc said....

"I need to check all pages before a show to check the values, because my I had left a fader up the night before in that song"

It makes no difference where the last position of that fader was when the show was saved, or the console shut down. These HTP faders are ALWAYS defaulting to full on console startup and show load.

This has bitten me twice during shows (once due to a console crash and a restart during the middle of the show!!) I think we really need to see some other options here to make the console safer to use. There are too many scenarios where the console will follow it's defaults, and output something to stage that you don't want.
  • To touch on something that Marc said....

"I need to check all pages before a show to check the values, because my I had left a fader up the night before in that song"

It makes no difference where the last position of that fader was when the show was saved, or the console shut down. These HTP faders are ALWAYS defaulting to full on console startup and show load.

This has bitten me twice during shows (once due to a console crash and a restart during the middle of the show!!) I think we really need to see some other options here to make the console safer to use. There are too many scenarios where the console will follow it's defaults, and output something to stage that you don't want.
Children
No Data