BUG?! Remember Fader values always active

Hey there,

no matter which option I choose in the preferences, it seems that "Remember fader values" is always active in v.1.1.3 b352

I tried on a Roadhog, as well as on my Nano.

Loaded the show in H3, it works like expected.
Parents
  • +1 to everything that has been said by others here.

This gets even uglier when "+ Go Off Zero" is selected as a cuelist option.

I've had the same issue on 2 different shows myself and found the same "workaround" as Marc to visit every Page and adjust the levels, but as previously mentioned logging on/off or powering up "undoes" this and you have to go back and repeat it all over.....or put a whole host of Comment Macros into the Page to keep the faders at zero.

Long story short "Remeber Fader Values" set to OFF should be exactly that.....Don't store any value for the fader, and default to whatever the physical position is (if there is no physical position...such as not assigned to a Master, then "position" should be full).

If I want the console to use any value other than where the physical fader is set then I will turn ON "Remember Fader Values".

Please fix this!
  • +1 to everything that has been said by others here.

This gets even uglier when "+ Go Off Zero" is selected as a cuelist option.

I've had the same issue on 2 different shows myself and found the same "workaround" as Marc to visit every Page and adjust the levels, but as previously mentioned logging on/off or powering up "undoes" this and you have to go back and repeat it all over.....or put a whole host of Comment Macros into the Page to keep the faders at zero.

Long story short "Remeber Fader Values" set to OFF should be exactly that.....Don't store any value for the fader, and default to whatever the physical position is (if there is no physical position...such as not assigned to a Master, then "position" should be full).

If I want the console to use any value other than where the physical fader is set then I will turn ON "Remember Fader Values".

Please fix this!
Children
No Data