BUG?! Remember Fader values always active

Hey there,

no matter which option I choose in the preferences, it seems that "Remember fader values" is always active in v.1.1.3 b352

I tried on a Roadhog, as well as on my Nano.

Loaded the show in H3, it works like expected.
Parents
  • hey Guys
    just launched the first day of a small corporate event with my Roadhog4.
    I am new to HOG!!

During the Lunch break i logged out an in again to change the daytime.
    After beeing in my show again i started out with my main page, which was the first one.
    During the event i had to change a value from a master that was on page two.
    So i changed the page and Baaaammmm.....all Fader set to 100.

I was like...."What the Hell?"....

Then i remember myself that i read this thread yesterday and was trying to reproduce that after the show.

So...here is what i found out for me:
    ONLY AFTER i joined my show (restart/logout...whatever) all fader are set to 100.
    After pulling them down they will no longer go to 100 when i do a pagechange.

So here is my question:
    1. is that the case, that this ONLY HAPPENS when launching the show? (so that i know whats the problem)

2. whats the idea behind that?
    I don't get it!
    I try to imagine when you have a bunch of pages in your show and have to reloggin during the event cause of some reasons.
    WHAT THEN when relaunching the show? You cannot change all pages and set the faders to 0 while in middle of the show.

If this is really the case (???) why not implement this in the preferences? So that you can choose what the faders ought to do, when you start a show..... 1.at full....2.at 0....3.at last value..or so.

PLease explain a bit more about that.

Cheers
    Jay
  • hey Guys
    just launched the first day of a small corporate event with my Roadhog4.
    I am new to HOG!!

During the Lunch break i logged out an in again to change the daytime.
    After beeing in my show again i started out with my main page, which was the first one.
    During the event i had to change a value from a master that was on page two.
    So i changed the page and Baaaammmm.....all Fader set to 100.

I was like...."What the Hell?"....

Then i remember myself that i read this thread yesterday and was trying to reproduce that after the show.

So...here is what i found out for me:
    ONLY AFTER i joined my show (restart/logout...whatever) all fader are set to 100.
    After pulling them down they will no longer go to 100 when i do a pagechange.

So here is my question:
    1. is that the case, that this ONLY HAPPENS when launching the show? (so that i know whats the problem)

2. whats the idea behind that?
    I don't get it!
    I try to imagine when you have a bunch of pages in your show and have to reloggin during the event cause of some reasons.
    WHAT THEN when relaunching the show? You cannot change all pages and set the faders to 0 while in middle of the show.

If this is really the case (???) why not implement this in the preferences? So that you can choose what the faders ought to do, when you start a show..... 1.at full....2.at 0....3.at last value..or so.

PLease explain a bit more about that.

Cheers
    Jay
Children
No Data