BUG?! Remember Fader values always active

Hey there,

no matter which option I choose in the preferences, it seems that "Remember fader values" is always active in v.1.1.3 b352

I tried on a Roadhog, as well as on my Nano.

Loaded the show in H3, it works like expected.
Parents
  • Thank you everyone for your feedback in this issue. As part of Hog 4 OS Version 1.2.0 we are going to make it so that the physical fader position of a physical master will always win if the list is release and remember fader values is turned off. This will be the same functionality as users became accustomed to in the Hog 3 OS.

In the meantime, if you want a fader value to win at a certain level on a page change in the Hog 4 OS then it is best to use "remember activity" in conjunction with FM comment macros on your pages to set your fader values for each page.
  • Thank you everyone for your feedback in this issue. As part of Hog 4 OS Version 1.2.0 we are going to make it so that the physical fader position of a physical master will always win if the list is release and remember fader values is turned off. This will be the same functionality as users became accustomed to in the Hog 3 OS.

In the meantime, if you want a fader value to win at a certain level on a page change in the Hog 4 OS then it is best to use "remember activity" in conjunction with FM comment macros on your pages to set your fader values for each page.
Children
No Data