Bug Report V1.1.1 b337 Main GO double tap

4-18-13
V1.1.1 b337
Hog 4

Issue - When pressing the main GO button, occasionally you get a double tap. Meaning, one button press results in two cues being fired. I have had this happen on multiple nights, with multiple cue lists.
Parents
  • Bumping this back to the top.....

I had this happen again the other day. Different desk (built on the same day as the other desk though), different show file, latest software.

What got me is that it is a different desk but with the same issue.

As always, it could be user error...but after hitting the "GO" a few hundred thousand times, I tend to be pretty consistent with how I press the go button. But I was watching myself and seeing if I was resting my hands differently on this desk or some such thing. I didn't notice anything different on hand placement, dragging across buttons, or accidentally resting a different finger against the GO button.
  • Bumping this back to the top.....

I had this happen again the other day. Different desk (built on the same day as the other desk though), different show file, latest software.

What got me is that it is a different desk but with the same issue.

As always, it could be user error...but after hitting the "GO" a few hundred thousand times, I tend to be pretty consistent with how I press the go button. But I was watching myself and seeing if I was resting my hands differently on this desk or some such thing. I didn't notice anything different on hand placement, dragging across buttons, or accidentally resting a different finger against the GO button.
Children
No Data